crispy, baked tortillas, and gooey black beans make for a quick, healthy Mexican meal
- 2 corn tortillas
- sprinkle of olive oil
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- your favorite salsa
- 1/4 avocado smushed
- 1/2 cup chopped greens- romaine or kale etc.
1. While your oven is preheating to 350° F, lightly coat both sides of the tortillas with just a sprinkle of olive oil
2. Mush up the black beans with the cumin, and gently warm in a skillet or small pot
3. When the oven is heated, place the tortillas on a baking sheet & bake for 7 minutes
4. Flip tortillas over & bake another 7 minutes, or until they're to your desired crispness
5. Top the baked tortillas with black beans, salsa, avocado, and greens- enjoy!