Summertime is BBQ-time, and if you're looking for a crowd pleaser, try these brussels sprouts skewers, 'cause they're seriously amazing!
- 2 lbs. brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbl. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 package wooden skewers
1. Place the skewers in a large dish & cover them with water to soak while you prep everything else & heat up the grill
2. Toss together the brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt & pepper in a large mixing bowl or plastic bag
3. When the sprouts are evenly coated with the oil & spices, slide them onto the skewers
4. Place the skewers on a hot grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side
5. When perfectly blackened, serve them up & dig in! Yum!