Easter celebrations usually mean leftover hard-boiled eggs, and while there are 100 ways to eat them, here are just a few of my favorites
1. Top half a whole wheat bagel or english muffin with chopped egg & a sprinkle of salt & pepper
2. Slice up an egg and place it on top of your favorite big, leafy salad for some added protein
3. Mix up diced egg with a little onion, salt, pepper & Vegenaise for a quick & easy egg-salad that's great between toast with lettuce
4. Place slices of hard-boiled egg on top of your pizza! Sounds weird, but it's totally delicious :)
5. And finally, don't forget about plain- grab an egg for a post-workout snack or a quick breakfast on-the-go. All the fancy stuff is fun, but hard-boiled eggs are awesome all on their own too.
What's your favorite way to eat those leftover hard-boiled eggs?