Salads can be seriously boring, but this one is full of color, texture & flavor. This is my absolute favorite, go-to salad, and I could eat it everyday.
- 2 large kale leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 Tbl. ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. your favorite spice or dried herb
- 2 Tbl. your favorite salad dressing
1. Chop, shred, measure, grind, and get all the ingredients prepped
2. Combine the veggies, flax, and spices in a bowl or on a plate and top with dressing
3. Grab a fork and dig in!
* If you're looking to add some protein, top off your salad with 1/2 cup beans, hard-boiled egg, or a sliced Boca chik'n patty :)