Healthy, easy, delicious, and totally packable for the office or a picnic. I am ALL about this quinoa collard wrap right now.
- 1 big collard green leaf, or 2 smaller ones
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 2 Tbs. feta or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 1 dash cumin
- 2 Tbs. your favorite salsa on the side
1. Wash the collard leaf and slice out the big chunky part of the stem.
2. In a bowl, mash the black beans with a fork, and then stir in the quinoa and feta.
3. Give the bean mixture a healthy dash of salt, pepper & cumin, and mix the ingredients until well combined.
4. Take half the large collard leaf (or 1 small one), spread half the bean mixture in the middle, and roll it up like a burrito!
5. Take the second half of the bean mixture, place it on the second collard leaf, and roll that up as well- serve with your favorite salsa