Monday, June 30, 2014

june 2014 instagrammed

I think one of the many reasons I'm such a sporadic blogger is because I'm constantly running around with a different project or activity to keep me busy- that, and I spend WAY too much time on my Instagram :)

From top left:
1 & 2: The first weekend of June, I completed my first sprint triathlon with some of my best lady friends. It was really hard, but totally worth it- I've never been more proud of us!
3: BRUNCH is the best! These homemade banana pancakes were perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
4, 5 & 6: Drinks, drinks & more drinks- I'm finally taking advantage of my Denver Passport & it's been way too much fun running around Denver trying all kinds of tasty drinks at fun new places.
7: I got to attend a baby shower for one of my oldest friends- I can't wait to meet the new addition to her wonderful family!
8: I also got to attend a beautiful wedding, for a beautiful couple, at a real castle! Look how happy those love birds are!♥
9: Did I mention how much I like brunch? Yesterday I took a trip to the new Sassafras location on Colfax & I promptly ate my body weight in Southern-inspired comfort food. YUM.

Well I hope you enjoyed my first monthly review in instagrams! It was a busy month, but a REALLY good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment