For those days when you need to pack & eat lunch but don't have the time, whip up a quick chickpea salad, throw it on some toast, and chow down between meetings.
- hearty 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Vegenaise
- dash of pepper
- dash of garlic salt
- 1 or 2 slice of your favorite bread
- 1/4 avocado sliced & any other veggies you may have in your fridge
1. Place the chickpeas in a small bowl and mush with a fork, leaving it a bit chunky
2. Add the Vegenaise (or your favorite mayo), a little pepper, a little garlic salt & stir the mixture together until combined- that's it!
3. Serve on toast with mustard & avocado, lettuce & tomato, cucumbers & sprouts, or all of the above!
Quick. Easy. Tasty. Now get back to work ;)