Thursday, July 31, 2014

july 2014 instagrammed

How can July already be over? This past month was filled with SO many fun things, I'm sad it's ending so soon!
From top left:
1-3: The first weekend of July was triple special! Fourth of July, my friend Hayley's bachelorette party, & my first trip to Austin all rolled into one. Bar hopping, pool time & exploring the city were just a small part of what made the weekend so spectacular!
4: I've been meaning to go for a while, but I finally got some new tattoos. Just little ones- I love them ♥
5: This month was also filled with so many birthdays & I'm glad I was able to celebrate with so many of my summer-baby friends! I especially loved baking them cupcakes & crafting them silly toppers
6: My first tomato! My garden really started to bloom this month & I'm loving it!
7-9: This last weekend of July was UMS one of my FAVORITE weekends of the year! Great people, beautiful weather, interesting venues, and all kinds of music. On the bottom left is Covenhoven and the right, Shawn James & the Shapeshifters. Two very different bands, but both REALLY great shows!

I can't believe the summer is going by so fast- I hope you enjoyed your July too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment