it might look like you're drinking pesto, but green smoothies are a great way to get more fruits & veggies in your diet & they're super tasty too :)
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 banana chopped
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
1. Place the apple, banana & rice milk into your blender & start blending!
2. With the machine still running, add the spinach & kale
3. If your blender needs more liquid, or you like your smoothie a little thinner, add the water
4. When everything is combined, add the protein powder if you're using it, grab a glass & pour out your smoothie- slurp!