Wednesday, May 29, 2013

frozen yogurt popsicles

I broke out my popsicle molds for the first time last week, and I can already tell that these frozen yogurt pops are going to be my obsession for the summer!
Ingredients:
  • your favorite yogurt- I used Chobani non fat Greek yogurt, since it was on sale at the store :)
  • popsicle sticks
  • popsicle molds or dixie cups

1. Peel the lid off the yogurt and stir it up until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined
2. Pour the yogurt into the popsicle molds or dixie cups and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes
3. After 30 minutes, shove a popsicle stick into the middle of the yogurt & leave them in the freezer overnight
4. When you want a frozen treat, run the mold or cup under hot water & remove the yogurt pop

Seriously, I'm obsessed. They're healthy, easy to make, and the perfect summertime treat. I can't wait to spend the next few months experimenting with different flavors! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment