Hot, summer days call for cool, crisp cocktails on happy hour patios. We had these drinks last weekend for one of my best friend's birthdays, & they were so fresh & tasty, I had to share!
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 4-ish oz. vodka
- juice from 1/2 lime
- ice cubes
- soda water
1. Place the mint and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker & muddle the ingredients together
2. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes & then pour in the vodka & lime juice
3. Shake it up!
4. Place ice cubes in 4 glasses and pour equal amounts of the minty vodka into each glass
5. Top with soda water, give it a little stir, head to the patio & drink up!
** If you like your cocktails a little sweeter, add more simple syrup to the shaker, or swap out the soda water for tonic or ginger beer :)