looking for a simple way to spice up your tofu? bake it! yummm.
- 1 block firm tofu- drained/pressed
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
1. While your oven is preheating to 375° F, combine the soy sauce & onion powder in a bowl & stir well to combine
2. Take your block of tofu, cut it into bite-sized cubes & toss it with the soy sauce mixture
3. When the oven is hot, place the tofu on a baking sheet & place it in the oven for 10 minutes
4. After 10 minutes, flip the tofu cubes & bake another 10- maybe longer if you like your tofu a little crispier, or your oven is ghetto like mine
5. When the tofu is baked to perfection, pull it out & add it to your favorite stir fry, salad, or soup!