Friday, September 28, 2012

friday's fave 5: Tour de Fat

New Belgium Brewery's Tour de Fat is one of the best excuses to put on a silly costume, ride your bike around & drink too much beer. 


1. At the Ft. Collins tour, our group costume was a murder of crows- beautiful, feathered, fabulous crows!
2. In Denver, Julie & I dressed up as never nudes- it was a little obscure, but completely hilarious! I'm pleased to say we both make extremely unattractive men.
3. I loved these cute, printed, wood coins. I would have saved one, but they just so happened to be the beer tokens, and I was in need of a cold beer on a hot day
4. Giant jenga, live music, circus performers &  strange contraptions were just part of the festivities in the park
5. And of course, you can't forget all the cool bikes. Everything from old fashioned high wheelers, to new wacky models with tennis shoe tires- the crazy homemade bikes alone could entertain you all day

Tour de Fat ran through Colorado earlier this month, but the tour dates go through the end of October. If you have the chance to check it out, I highly recommend it. SO much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment