cooking at altitude can sometimes be tricky, but even us Denver folk gotta have our hard-boiled eggs!
- A healthy dash of salt
- Eggs from happy chickens
1. Place the eggs into an appropriately sized saucepan- eggs should fit in the bottom, but not too tight
2. Fill the saucepan with enough cold water to cover the eggs & give it a healthy dash of salt
3. Bring eggs to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, and then let them boil for 3 minutes
4. After 3 minutes of boiling, take the pot off the heat, place a lid on top & let them sit for 22 minutes
5. When the 22 minutes is up, run cold water over the eggs until there's no warm water left in the saucepan. All that's left to do is crack 'em open & gobble them down :)